Sunday 10 November 2013

Product Review- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Lip Colour






At last! I've been wanting to write this review for awhile now but have been so busy with exams that I haven't found the time. So here it is, the Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color in 'All Day Cherry' 015.

I LOVE this product! For quite awhile now I've been searching around for a deeper red lip colour that doesn't transfer and get messy. I've had some difficulties with previous red lipsticks as they transfer and rub off ever so easily and this one literally doesn't move for a good 24 hours. It's an easy 3 step application; apply the colour, wait 2 mintues and then apply the lip balm.

Pros:
♡ It is a beautiful, slightly deeper coloured red which is great for Autumn and Winter. 
♡ Once the colour and lip balm has been applied, you get a lovely moisturising and slightly glossy texture.
♡ It doesn't leave your lips feeling dry, and you can always re-apply the lip balm as needed throughout the day.
♡ This lip colour doesn't smudge, transfer, rub off or fade for hours and hours on end. You wouldn't need to reapply the lip colour unless you wanted to top it up for a night out after a long day.
♡ The lip balm actually has a lovely fruity and sweet scent...not like a normal lipstick.
♡ It comes in a convenient double ended stick that can easily be carried around in your pocket/handbag.

Cons:
♡ If you're looking for a super duper quick red lipstick to apply on the go, this may not be the one for you as you do need to wait a minute or two for the lip colour to dry before applying the lip balm.

If you'd like to see what it looks like on, I'm wearing it in my grunge inspired makeup look here.
I love this product so much that I might have to go back and buy some more colours...(mischievous giggle)

rrp: $21.95 (I got it on sale for $18.39 at Chemist Warehouse)

xxx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS