Tuesday 8 April 2014

Secret Garden

The other day as I was wandering around campus, I had a fortunate stroke of serendipity; an isolated pathway that is perfectly serene and picturesque. I happened to have my good camera with me at the time and was able to take a couple shots, so I thought I would share them with you!

There were big weeping willow trees with little wooden seats underneath, a moat with tiny waterfalls, big goldfish, flowers and ducks. The perfect place for me at University if I ever need some peace and quiet or time to myself.





Do you have a place you like to go for peace and quiet? 

xxx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are incredible! my favourite is the first one
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    www.pink-puffins.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, that means a lot! :) Of course xx

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous hideaway! It's a huge contrast to my uni- lots of brick and concrete! Wanna swap !? ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was very pleasantly surprised! Haha ;) x

      Delete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS