Wednesday 7 May 2014

'It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!'

Indeed, I did just reference my favourite line from Despicable Me. I couldn't help myself.  

As Winter is creeping slowly around the corner here in Australia, I've begun my search for all things fluffy, warm and cosy to keep my fingers and toes from turning blue in the cold weather. Contrary to many, I absolutely love Winter. I very much enjoy curling up under a big doona, warm beverage and book in hand, listening to the pitter pattering of rain on my roof. Ohhh it makes my stomach flutter with excitement!

As a part of everyone's Winter wardrobe, a pair of fluffy socks is an absolute necessity (in my books anyway). I picked up these really cute blue, fluffy socks with polka dots on them at the supermarket the other day and I absolutely love them. I'm not one to wear a lot of colour but when it comes to pjs and indoor fashion...I go crazy!

Rrp: $12.90 from Snoozees Underworks (I just found them at Woolworths)






What's your favourite thing about Winter?

Much Love 
xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. very cute and warm socks looks very nice! lots of love
    www.rachelkromdijk.nl

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS