Thursday 5 June 2014

The Body Shop Star Dust Review & Makeup Look

I picked up this cute little bottle of pink star dust from The Body Shop over Christmas and have been having a lot of fun with it. I thought it'd be nice to show you how I to use it on my eyes as well as doing a review...hopefully you find it helpful!


In terms of quality and price I think this star dust is very good. It was pretty cheap for what it's worth and the packaging is seriously too cute. I love the fact it has a tiny opening to shake the sparkles out unlike a lot of pigments, otherwise I'd have it everywhere.

It's different than a pigment in terms of size. The sparkles are obviously much larger and couldn't be used to highlight inner corners of the eye like a pigment could for example. It's purely handy to use over the lid and I find it much easier to apply over the top of a cream eyeshadow.

I personally love this star dust, it's super glitzy if that's the look you're going for and would be awesome at a club or something of the like.

Tip: If you're applying this over the eyes, make sure you don't put foundation or concealer on until last because it goes everywhere!

Makeup Look

Australis Go Longwear Lipstick in "Preppy"


Unfortunately the photos don't portray just how head turning sparkly the star is. I don't have many body shop makeup products but this has sold me to go back and try out some more.

What are your favourite body shop products? Would love to have some recommendations! 

xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Love the glitter shadow. Perfect color too

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, so pretty! I love the colour :) X

    Bec | Bec & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS