Friday 24 October 2014

Halloween Makeup Idea - Cute Fawn!

Hey guys,

I have a special post today! With Halloween fast approaching I thought it would be fun to attempt a makeup look, suitable for the special occasion. I'm not one to really get into Halloween but as we all know, I'll use any excuse to practice makeup (not that I need an excuse ha ha).

Today I googled images of fawn makeup and tried to replicate a look of my own. I didn't have A LOT of the things that I needed for this look but I wanted to try it anyway and just work with what I've got.

Although there are many things that I would like to change, I'm very happy with the outcome and think it's such a cute idea for Halloween. If I was attending some kind of Halloween event, this is definitely what I'd go as.









If you'd like to recreate this look you can probably find lots of videos on YouTube or as I said, images on google....goodluck!

How do you like this makeup look for Halloween? Will you give it a go (if you do, don't forget to tag me!)?

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely mask. You look so sweet. Great job.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! I wish I was going to a Halloween party now so I could do this!

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I wish I had a Halloween party to attend to aswell! Haha x

      Delete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS