Friday 17 October 2014

My Current Favourite Lip Products















1. The Body Shop Born Lippy lip balm in "Strawberry" $7.95
2. Lanolips ointment $17.99
3. Chi Chi creamy matte liquid lipstick in "Lady in Red" $16.95
4. Chi Chi lipstick in "Let Me Tempt You" $18.95
5. MAC cremesheen lipstick in "Bare Again" $36
6. MAC cremesheen lipstick in "Shy Girl" $36
7. Dior lip maximiser lipgloss $48.00
8. Chi Chi stay on lip liner in "Lady in Red" $9.95

Lip products are a secret (or not so secret) obsession of mine and these are the ones I am loving at the moment. I've only recently discovered Chi Chi lip products but was quickly swept off my feet when I did...they're amazing! I'd highly recommend trying out the lip liners as they are very pigmented and long-wearing. The price tag on Chi Chi products are also a great bonus. 

The Dior lipgloss is quite pricey which makes it a bit of a luxury but I find it works wonders as a lip primer, allowing the lipstick to glide on smoothly or just as a type of lip balm as it hydrates the lips very effectively. 

I'm sure you've probably heard of the MAC lipsticks I mentioned (they are my holy grail lipsticks) and same for The Body Shop lip balms and Lanolips ointment. The strawberry flavoured lip balm is definitely my favourite as it tints the lips a gorgeous berry/pink colour and smells very sweet and delicious. I'm always mixing up my lip balms and trying out new brands so these are just my favourite at the moment. 

Have you tried any of these lip products? What are your favourites at the moment? 

xx 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS