Wednesday 8 October 2014

Outfit & Makeup Look Of The Night

Hey! How are you guys?

Living on college usually entails a lot of parties and nights out, last night being one of them. I love getting myself all dressed up and doing a full face of makeup and last night I was very happy with the outcome so I thought I'd share it with you!

I usually tend to stick with the same makeup when I go out, a bronze smokey eye. I used my new Too Faced Naturals eyeshadow palette and there literally is not one colour that I don't like, it's awesome! I would definitely recommend investing in one of these palettes if you're a neutral gal at heart like I am. I also have been loving my Katy Perry false eyelashes and you can find a review of them HERE.

With my outfit I kept it quite simple and comfortable. I laugh at my High School self wearing huge heels to parties and complaining about my sore feet for days after....why did I used to do that to myself? Usually when I go out now I refuse to wear any heel past an inch or two as you just can't have as much fun! As for the fluro singlet top I was little skeptical when I first bought it but absolutely adored how vibrant and eye catching it ended up looking against my tanned skin (fake tan obviously ha ha).

I've listed all my clothing items and where they are from down below, as with the makeup products I used on my face.











Makeup:

- MAC prep+prime primer
- MAC studio sculpt foundation
- Maybelline age rewind concealer
- Elizabeth Arden sheer lights illuminating pen
- MAC pressed translucent setting powder
- Benefit hoola bronzer
- MAC powder blush in the shade "Pinch Me"
- MAC highlighter in the shade "Soft and Gentle"
- MAC eyeshadow in the shade "Mystery" to fill in brows
- Australis clear brow gel
- MAC prep+prime eye primer in "Light"
- Too Faced naturals eyeshadow palette using the shades: Cashmere Bunny, Sexspresso, Chocolate Martini, Honey Pot
- theBalm schwing liquid eyeliner in the shade "Black"
- Rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner in the shade "Nude" for the waterline
- Benefit they're real mascara
- Katy Perry "Oh Honey" false lashes by Eylure
- Lanolips ointment
- MAC cremesheen lipstick in the shade "Bare Again"

Clothes: 

- Jeans: Cotton On
- Shoes: Novo I think but I doubt they're in stock anymore as I bought them awhile ago
- Top: Tokito
- Necklace: Top Shop

Tan: 

- Bondi Sands tanning foam in "Dark" (two layers)

Scent: 

- Elizabeth Arden "Red Door"



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS