Wednesday 12 November 2014

Face Of The Night - Brown Smokey Eye and Cherry Red Lips

What's this? A face of the night? Good one Issy, posting something new for a change (note sarcasm)! ;) 

You know the drill...I went out last night, I put effort into my makeup, I liked it, took some photos and am now sharing it online! 

Dark red/plum lipsticks are my current obsession right now and so here I have an example of how I like to wear it; with matte brown eyeshadows, fluttery false lashes and a winged liner. Simple and sweet. 

As per usual I've listed all the products I used on my face below. Enjoy! 




Products Used:

- MAC natural radiance prep+prime primer
- MAC studio sculpt foundation
- NARS creamy concealer (under the eyes and on highlighting areas) in "Vanilla"
- Maybelline age rewind concealer to cover blemishes
- MAC translucent powder
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- MAC powder blush in "Pinch Me"
- MAC highlighter in "Soft and Gentle"
- MAC eyeshadow in "Mystery" to fill in eyebrows
- Benefit gimme brow brow gel
- Lorac Pro eye primer
- Lorac Pro Palette using the shades: Taupe, Sable, Espresso, Cream, Nude (a little amount for highlighting areas)
- theBalm schwing liquid eyeliner in "Black" (for the winged eyeliner)
- Rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner in "Nude" (for the waterline)
- Maybelline volum' express the falsies mascara in "Black"
- Ardell false lashes in "Natural"
- Rimmel stay on lip liner in "Cherry Kiss"
- Chi Chi lipstick in "Let Me Tempt You"
- Urban Decay all nighter makeup setting spray

What do you guys think of this look? Are you a fan of dark lipsticks? Let me know! 

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS