Thursday 1 January 2015

Product Review - Glasshouse Candle in "Taha/Vanilla Caramel"

Sweet baby Jesus, this candle smells SO delicious! 

This is the candle every Peter Alexander store in Melbourne smells like, they burn it religiously. I've been on the hunt for this candle in a small size because the ones they sell in PA are pretty huge and therefore so is the price tag. Well, as I was walking down Chapel St the other day on my way home from work, I had a fortunate stroke of serendipity. Tucked away in the corner of an independent handcraft shop, was this very candle in miniature size! Safe to say it took me about 2 minutes to make my purchase. Haha.


The smell of this candle is a bit like a mixture of caramel jerseys and salted caramel sweets. The scent of the candle fills every room of the house within minutes and lingers about for ages, even after you've blown out the flame. 

If sweet scents are your kind of thing, this candle is definitely for you. Think snuggling under a blanket with a cup of tea and the warming aroma of buttery caramel and vanilla lingering about. Peter Alexander, a popular pyjama franchise, certainly know what they're doing.

Glasshouse produce great quality candles and will look great with any kind of interior design. You have my tick of approval! 

Rrp: $18.95


What's your favourite candle scent? 

xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Great review and the packaging of the candle looks so nice. My favourite scent would probably something more soft and not so strong.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!! ahh but my fave candle scent would have to be a musky guys scent! xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do love that scent too. Lovely :) Thanks gorgeous x

      Delete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS