Wednesday 11 March 2015

Product Review - GlassHouse Candle in "Oahu/Ilima Milk & Honey"

Hmm, it's hard to put a finger on exactly what this candle smells like. My closest guess would be a light, floral scent with hint of...baby powder? Laugh away, I'm not very good at describing fragrances. Haha.






As you may know, I'm a HUGE fan of GlassHouse fragrances. The candles come in classic, classy and cute packing, the scents are truly delectable and most of all, they fill the room with a long lasting fragrance within minutes. I'm always disappointed when a candle smells so lovely when you're in the shop but then when you light it, it doesn't actually do anything. Does that annoy any of you either?

My previous GlassHouse product review was on a sweet smelling vanilla/caramel candle (which you can find HERE), so I was looking for a second GlassHouse candle that was a little lighter and fresh smelling. This candle is one that I could see burning in a room full of white linen (odd?) or in a little cottage house...my imagination takes me to very strange places..

I love this candle, you have my full recommendation and tick of approval. Now I just have to think about which candle I'm going to buy next *mischievously giggles*.

Rrp: $18.95

What's your favourite candle? 

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS