Friday 20 March 2015

Product Review - MAC Strobe Cream





Previously mentioned in a monthly favourites, this product is definitely well loved by me. With iridescent particles and antioxidants, this cream enhances the effects of light on the skin whilst also brightening and clarifying.

Not only does this cream give you a gorgeous luminous glow, it also moisturises the skin which means it's a great primer for using underneath makeup (which is what I use it for). 

I purchased this product in the small bottle because I didn't want to waste my money if I didn't like it, but I'll definitely be going back to repurchase the bigger sized bottle when I run out! 

If you're suffering from dry or dull looking skin or even if you just like a dewy, healthy looking glow, I'd highly recommend you try this product out. 

Rrp: $55 for a 50ml bottle (mine was approx $15 for the smaller version which is only sold in particular MAC stores) 

Do you prefer a matte or dewy finish?

xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS