Thursday 26 March 2015

Super Easy Vegan Cinnamon Rolls Recipe

A few weeks back my Mum, Dad and I went out for breakfast where Mum ordered the most delicious looking cinnamon roll. It was a Sunday and I didn't have much to do so I decided to kill time by trying to bake cinnamon rolls, however as I was searching for recipes, they all said it would take hours to make and looked rather fiddly and complicated.

This was until I found a recipe that claimed to teach me how to bake cinnamon rolls the EASY way, using LITTLE ingredients, all while being VEGAN. Couldn't get any better, right? Right! 



Now although you really can't bake cinnamon rolls from scratch without it taking a little while, this recipe was a lot shorter than all of the other ones I found. For example, you don't need to scald the milk because if you're using dairy free milk (such as almond milk), the proteins won't kill the yeast and hence it becomes a vegan recipe. 

I'd highly recommend you try this recipe if you're into that sort of thing, it's a definite winner. It didn't take long for my family to scoff them all up and praised me until the cows came home. Thankyou minilmist baker! 

Note: The changes I made to this recipe were as simple as adding crushed walnuts and sultanas to the dough before rolling it up and cutting. I also didn't get around to the glaze because we didn't have any icing sugar in the house but this step is totally optional. 


What's your favourite thing to bake? 

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS