Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites

Hey guys!

Another month, another favourites. I hope you enjoy :)





1. Hydraluron Moisture Boost Face Mask & Serum 

Blog post on the serum HERE.

2. Twinings Spiced Apple and Camomile Tea 

The perfect tea before bedtime and smells absolutely divine. Not overly strong and a nice balance between herbal and sweet. If you're into teas, you should definitely give this one a go! 

3. Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara

I love this mascara because it looks natural, doesn't clump the lashes (a problem I often face) and really lengthens the lashes. The packaging is a tube with a gorgeous purple fabric covering and the wand makes application a sinch.

4. Origins GinZin Facial Scrub

Not the cheapest of face washes but a great one nevertheless. This face scrub is fortified with radiance-boosting Penax Ginseng and Caffeine, while Jojoba and Carnauba Wax exfoliate the skin gently. The scrub also has 100% natural grapefruit, lemon and spearmint oils which makes it smell super fresh and AMAZING! I have sensitive, acne prone skin and it has no problems with this...love!

5. Milk Chocolate Digestive Biscuits

A guilty pleasure of mine, especially throughout the month of March. If you haven't ever tried these before and are worried you might get addicted, don't try them. Once you start, there's no going back.

6. McLeod's Daughters TV Series

I'm going to have to blame my friend Nina for this one. She knows I love horses and farms, so she suggested I watch this Australian TV series and I've become completely and utterly addicted. I'm already up to season 8! The show is based in the Australian outback and is a reality, drama series showing the daily life struggles of the McLeod family.

7. The House On Willow Street by Cathy Kelly 

I borrowed this book from the library and really enjoyed it. It's like being a part of a big, juicy gossip group and has a really heart warming and happy ending.

8. Sally Hansen Nail Polish in #220 "Cafe Au Lait" 

A classic nude nail polish (my favourite) that looks nice on my pale skin, has a great lasting power and dries quickly. Can always rely on Sally Hansen to produce the goods!

9. MAC Matte Lipstick in "Lady Danger"

I've re-found my love for red lipsticks these past few months. "Lady Danger", although having a matte finish, is not drying on the lips (provided you apply a little lip balm before lipstick application), lasts for AGES (I've been out drinking/eating and it didn't smudge at all) and compliments my tanned skin so very nicely. It's an orange based red meaning it does suit warmer skin tones better than cooler skin tones, so I've been wearing this mainly when I fake tan. I apply a bit of lipliner beforehand also.

What have been your favourite things in March? 

xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS