Saturday 18 April 2015

My No.1 Drugstore Foundation

The Bourjois Healthy Mix foundations are by far my favourite foundation range from the drugstore and I have repurchased them many times. In actual fact, I'm wearing it on my face as I type this! This is the only serum that I own from the range but I also have a few of the foundations in darker shades for when I'm tanned and they too, are excellent products. 


Pros: 

- Reasonable price
- Most of the shades have yellow undertones which suit my skin tone extraordinarily well
- Easy to blend
- Gives a gorgeous dewy finish
- Makes my skin look healthier and more radiant (as it claims to do)
- Doesn't break out or irritate my acne prone, sensitive skin
- Smells nice
- Does a good job of evening out the skin tone but without looking cakey. Let's the skin breathe.
- Build-able
- Comes with a pump so no messiness...winning!
- Vitamin rich

Cons: 

- Doesn't have any SPF so you'd need to have some kind of SPF in your moisturiser or primer
- It probably isn't a great foundation if you have super oily skin but I'm sure if you used a good primer and setting powder you'd be okay!

I first heard about this foundation through EssieButton (you can find her YouTube channel HERE) and am so thankful I tried it out. I'm not really into wearing heavy makeup on a day to day basis and this foundation manages to even out my skin tone but without looking cakey and I absolutely love that about it. Not to worry though, if you like a bit more coverage in your foundation, it's also quite build-able, so a second layer would go a long way!

If you haven't yet tried this foundation, I'd highly recommend you give it a go. I promise you won't regret it!

Rrp: $32

Do you prefer a light coverage or a full coverage foundation? 

xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS