Thursday 23 April 2015

Vampy Lips | FOTD

Well well well...if it isn't another face of the day ;) I just want to mention before you look at the photos, that my macro lens really picked up the overdrawn lips and I apologise for that! It's pretty funny to look at though.

Mmmm wonky eyelash. Delightful.  
Makeup Used: 

- MAC Strobe Cream 
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in "NC20" 
- NARS Creamy Concealer in "Vanilla" (under eyes and around nose)
- Elizabeth Arden Illuminating Highlighter Pen in "Light 1" (under eyes) 
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in "Translucent" 
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
- MAC Blush in "Pinch Me" 
- MAC Highlighter in "Soft&Gentle" 
- MAC Eyeshadow in "Mystery" (to fill in brows) 
- Benefit Gimme Brow Brow Gel in "Medium/Deep" 
- Australis Clear Brow Gel 
- Lorac Pro Eye Primer 
- Lorac Pro Palette using the shades: "Cream", "Taupe", "Sable", "Espresso" and "Nude"
- Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in "Trooper" (no winged eyeliner, just a subtle line) 
- Models Prefer Black Kohl Eyeliner (on the waterline) 
- Tweezerman Eyelash Curler 
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Katy Perry Eyelure Lashes in "Oh Honey" 
- Lush Lip Scrub in "Bubblegum" 
- Soap&Glory XL Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in "Clear" (I like to use plumping lim glosses to prime the lips on occasion. I just leave it on for 10 minutes and then wipe off the excess before applying lipliner and lipstick) 
- Rimmel Lip Liner in "Cherry Kiss" 
- MAC Satin Lipstick in "Media 
- Urban Decay Makeup All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray 

Yikes, did I really put all of that on my face?! Today I went for the whole shebang; dark red lips, fakes lashes and black, sultry looking eyeliner. I love this look because it's Autumnal (appropriate for right now), makes my eyes pop and red lips are always fun to wear :) 

Note: None of these photographs are edited and are taken in natural light so are true to colour. 

What do you think? 

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love the color. Your blog is so beautiful, def a new followere lol

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS