Tuesday 1 September 2015

FOTD | Lady in Red

Hey guys!

As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting much (if at all) lately. I haven't stopped blogging altogether, it's a hobby that I will continue to keep doing for as long as I still enjoy it and I still do, but sometimes I just need a break. If I'm being entirely honest, it hasn't been the best year for me and my motivation to keep this blog up comes and goes but I'm back now and that's all that matters. Yay! :)

Now that I've got that out of the way, here is an FOTD that I did a little while back. This FOTD is more Winter appropriate and I know that it's Spring now (hallelujah) but knowing Melbourne weather, we'll still get loads of cold, wintery days so I'm sure this look will still be wearable.


Products Used: 

- MAC Strobe Cream 
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in #NC20
- NARS Creamy Concealer in 'Vanilla' 
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 'Translucent' 
- NARS 'Laguna' Bronzer
- NARS Blush in 'Final Cut' 
- NARS Highlighter in 'Miss Liberty'
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Dip Brow Pommade in 'Medium Brown' to fill in eyebrows
- Australis Clear Lash and Brow Gel 
- Lorac Pro eye primer 
- Lorac Pro palette using the shades: 'Taupe', 'Sable', 'Gold' and 'Cream'
- Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner in 'Trooper' 
- Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in 'Nude' (on the waterline)
- Tweezerman eyelash curlers 
- Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara 
- Chi Chi Lipliner in 'Lady in Red' 
- Chi Chi Liquid Matte Lipstick in 'Lady in Red' 

xx 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS